Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding titles and captions to your storyboard, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Sometimes when telling a story,…you need some annotation to share additional information…and let people know what they're looking at.…Let's see how that's done with storyboards…in InfraWorks 360.…I'm in the chapter six Lynda Heights model…and I've selected the proposal called Presentation.…I'm going to open the Storyboard Creator,…and I'll do that by clicking the Presentation icon…and then Storyboard Creator.…I want to set the Lynda Heights Tour 3…as the current storyboard, so I'll open…the storyboard library, scroll down…to Lynda Heights Tour 3 and double-click it.…
And I want to make sure it says here in the name…Lynda Heights Tour 3.…I'll go ahead and drag this up a bit.…And we want to start off by creating a title…for our storyboard, and it will just let people know…in general what they're looking at.…And I want it to say Lynda Heights Residential Development…Carpinteria, California.…So to get started, I'll click the second icon here…to add a new title, and I'll make the storyboard window…a little bit bigger so I can see the configuration area.…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.