Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding titles and captions to your storyboard, part of InfraWorks 2016 Essential Training.
- Sometimes when telling a story, you need some annotation…to share additional information…and let people know what they're looking at.…Let's see how that's done with storyboards…in InfraWorks 360.…Next, I'll open Storyboard Creator…by clicking the presentation icon…and then the Storyboard Creator icon.…I wanna open a storyboard called Lyda Heights Tour 3.…Now, what we'd like to do in this video…is add some annotation to this storyboard…to share information about…what the audience might be looking at.…
And on top of that, it just makes the presentation…a lot more professional looking.…I'll start by adding a Title slide, or a Title.…And I'll do that by clicking the second icon here,…which has a Tooltip that says "Add New Title."…When I click that, it automatically places the Title…at the beginning of the storyboard.…And I'll undock this so we can see it a little better.…So here you can see the Title slide.…And in this area on the right…is where I can configure the Title slide.…By default, it comes in with a solid black background.…
- Exploring the InfraWorks interface
- Creating new models
- Importing imagery, terrain data, and more
- Creating and editing roads, coverages, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Styling your world with material and road styles
- Adjusting view settings
- Creating a snapshot, storyboard, or animation
- Rendering your model
- Analyzing your design
- Sharing the model
Skill Level Beginner
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Add Detail to Your World
5. Change the Look of Your World
6. Present Your World
7. Analyze Your World
8. Share Your World
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.