Join Eric Chappell for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding imagery, part of InfraWorks 360 Essential Training.
- When building out your existing conditions, aerial imagery…is a great place to start because it's a relatively…lightweight source of data and it gives you a clear picture…of where you are in the world.…Let's see how to get aerial imagery into your model.…Before we get started I want to show you the data sources…folder that came along with the data that you downloaded…for this course.…If I go to my desktop, and then exercise files,…you'll see within that set of data a folder called…Data Sources.…
And this contains some data some of which I downloaded…from the National Map Viewer, some was acquired…in other ways, but for this particular video we wanna…look inside this orthoimagery folder.…And you'll see that there are two jp2 files.…This is a jpeg 2000 file format it's an image…with georeferencing data baked into it.…And this is the data that we're gonna be using…for this video, so go ahead and minimize that for now.…And we wanna open a specific model for this video.…
So I'll click the open command, and I'm gonna browse…
Plus, get an introduction to three advanced toolsets in InfraWorks 360: modeling road design, bridge design, and drainage design.
- Exploring the InfraWorks 360 interface
- Navigating an InfraWorks 360 model
- Using bookmarks
- Creating a new model
- Retrieving data and adding it to your model
- Working with coordinate systems
- Adding terrain, vector, and point cloud data
- Creating and editing roads, land areas, buildings, and pipelines
- Adding trees, water features, barriers, and city furniture
- Creating and applying styles
- Presenting your design with snapshots and storyboards
- Analyzing the model
- Sharing a model to enable collaboration
- Designing roads, bridges, and drainage systems
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Exploring the World of InfraWorks 360
2. Creating an Existing World
3. Redesigning Your World
4. Adding Detail to Your World
5. Changing the Look of Your World
6. Presenting Your World
7. Analyzing Your World
8. Sharing Your World
9. Introduction to Design Roads
10. Introduction to Bridge Design
11. Introduction to Drainage Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.