Learn how to upload your templates.
- [Instructor] At this point,…we've identified our templates, rounded them up,…and then created a good strategic location…where we can store them.…It's now time to upload those documents into the library.…Notice on the left hand side,…there is no link to our templates library we created,…and that's by design.…Our templates library should probably be hidden.…It's going to be one of your best kept secrets…within your SharePoint repository.…To view the templates library,…we need to check out the site contents.…So let's click the tools menu…in the upper right hand corner.…
And then select site contents.…Scroll down if needed, and then select the templates link.…There are multiple ways to upload your templates,…but we only have four,…so let's go ahead and use the upload option.…We have four documents.…The banquet event order, catering agreement,…catering proposal, and the sales lead form.…So let's select all four.…And then click open.…Your documents are now ready for the next step…where we will create the ability to add documents directly…
AuthorShari L Oswald
- Why automate your documents?
- Planning your templates
- Creating a template library
- Working with content types
- Setting up the template library
- Building document libraries
- Creating and customizing document sets
- Adding a document to a library
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
2. Working with Site Columns
3. Working with Content Types
4. Setting Up the Template Library
5. Building Your Document Libraries
Creating a library1m 3s
6. Working with Document Sets
7. Adding Documents to a Library
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.