In this video, Phil Gold explains some of the personal settings for your Spark account. Learn how to set your audio, video, and global notification preferences.
- [Instructor] There are a few other settings…that you should take a look at…when you're first getting set up.…Now in the online version of Spark,…things are pretty simple.…When you're on the profile tab in settings,…you can see your online presence right here,…and setting it up is just a little click.…If you wanna set a do not disturb…for a certain period of time,…you can do it right there.…Give yourself a chance to do some heads-down work,…or go out for a run or something.…Now you can also change your display language,…although note that this will not translate messages.…
You'll still see them in the language they were written in,…it only changes the labels.…On the features tab,…you have the ability to show the status…of the people in your organization.…Now I think this is pretty helpful.…If someone's not online,…there's no use trying to call them, right?…You'll send them a message instead…and reduce your frustration.…Now there's also a disclaimer about using Spark on Chrome.…At the time this course was created,…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.