In this video, Phil Gold describes how to remove people from teams in Cisco Spark. Learn the ways team moderators are able to remove people from teams.
- [Instructor] If you're the moderator of a team,…you'll have the ability to remove people…from the team.…Now, I wouldn't think that you'd need to do this…all that often…since people can leave teams on their own,…I think most of the time they'll do that…so as to avoid extra clutter in their history.…However, maybe someone has left your work group…and there are discussions happening in the team…that they shouldn't see for reasons of confidentiality…and they haven't left the team on their own.…So, in that case, you may need to give them…the push yourself.…
It's a simple task luckily.…Start by opening the team in question.…We'll open this one.…And then in the column to the left…click the Members tab,…float over the name of the person you want,…well, not me, George…and click the ellipsis…and remove them from the team.…And they're there, they're gone.…Now, a word of caution.…Any moderator can remove any team member…including other moderators.…
If you all of a sudden can't see a team,…this may have happened to you.…You'll need to contact someone…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.