Join Phil Gold for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Cisco Spark.
- [Phil] Considering the importance…of deploying office 365 to your organization,…if you're looking at Spark as a solution,…you may want to check out Office 365: Deployment…in the course library.…You might also want to view…some of my other courses.…You can find links to those…from my author page online.…However, even with the constraints we had,…I think you can see how Spark…can provide valuable tools to companies…that want to make collaboration real…in their environments.…
Thanks for watching.…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.