In this video, Phil Gold shows you how to start a call from a chat already in progress. Learn how to make the step from a chat conversation to a computer-to-computer voice or video call.
- [Instructor] So let's say that…you're already in a chat conversation…and you realize that this will be a lot easier…if you can just talk for a few minutes.…Jumping into a video call from an ongoing chat…or an existing space is super easy.…While you're in the message threads click…into the quick activities nine-dot icon up there,…and just select call,…and that will start a meeting with video…for the people in the call.…Now that's really all there is to it.…I'm just waiting for people to join my meeting…and there's Rae.…
And Lucas should be with us in just a moment.…Okay, great.…Hi everybody.…All right we can go ahead and end this call for now.…Just sign out.…Now this actually means that you're…going to have to be a little careful.…If you're in a thread with a lot of participants…and you only need to talk to one or two…you don't really wanna be bugging…a lot of other people with calls.…Plus if they're not online they'll see…an unanswered call in their histories,…and they'll probably need to call you…to find out what it was about, etc., etc., etc.…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.