In this video, Phil Gold demonstrates how to install the desktop app. Learn where to download and install the application as Phil demonstrates the installation steps.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at installing…the Spark desktop app.…We'll start by clicking on this download button,…right here, to start the download.…We'll talk about the mobile app later,…but for now let's select the desktop…app right here.…By the way, notice there is just one link for…Mac or PC, which is pretty nice.…Works the same and we will go ahead and click.…Now depending on which browser you're using,…and how you setup to handle downloads,…there can be some variation on this step.…
So I got a prompt to go ahead and run this…or save it and it could ask you to save it…and then ask you what to do after it downloads,…so your prompts may be a little bit different…and you may need to open your download…folder and then install it from there.…But I'm just gonna go ahead and click run…for right now.…And I know it said it could harm it,…but we're not gonna worry about that.…We'll get this dialog that says welcome…to the startup and we will click Next.…And here's the startup going through and…we're gonna go ahead and say Finish.…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.