Learn how to use Spark, the new enterprise collaboration tool from Cisco, to chat, call, and collaborate with your team.
- [Phil] Companies worldwide are looking for better ways for their teams to collaborate, share and communicate. Cisco Spark is one of the ways they're doing that. If you're new to Spark, or you're considering it as a collaboration solution for your organization, this LinkedIn learning course will introduce you to its features and operation. Spark is really a suite of tools based around shared team experience. It has text and voice communication tools plus individual and group video conferencing.
It also gives you a place to securely store and share files and it gives you the ability to work together on information in real life through virtual whiteboards. And yes, there's a mobile app too. My name is Phil Gold. I've been global technology training manager for a fortune 500 company and have first-hand experience with deploying collaboration tools worldwide. So, if Spark sounds exciting and you want to learn more, I invite you to join me in my LinkedIn learning course on Cisco Spark.
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.