In this video, Phil Gold demonstrates some of the tools available in the Spark interface during a video call. Learn how to mute calls, share screens, attach files, and more.
- So let's take a look at the call environment…and see what kind of controls…we've got available.…There's something that I wanna point out first.…It's gonna be a little bit different between the…online and the desktop version.…We're in the desktop version right now.…And there are multiple windows to show…the participants of the call.…There's a small window for me,…that I'm seeing on my screen,…then there's a big window for the…last person who spoke,…and then another small window or…small windows for people who are on the calls.…
Now when somebody speaks they…become the main window.…So the program follows the speaker,…makes it easier to see who's talking, right?…Let us demonstrate.…- So when I talk I show up in the main window.…- When I talk I substitute the last person.…- Okay, perfect,…that's exactly what we wanted to show.…Now we're in the online version at this point,…and you only see two windows.…The big one for the speaker,…the last person who spoke,…and typically the small one for yourself,…unless you're speaking in which case…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.