In this video, Phil Gold explains how although teams can't be deleted, but that they can be archived. Learn how to archive and reinstate teams in Cisco Spark.
- [Narrator] As with spaces in Spark,…you can't actually delete a team.…What you can do, if it's no longer needed, is archive it.…I actually think that this is an advantage.…I believe it's good to make sure that information…stays available, even if you don't want it…cluttering up your current workspace.…So I think archiving rather than deleting is not a bad idea.…As typical, the operation is really simple,…and more or less the same via the online or desktop tools.…
From the general space of a team,…click the information and Archive Team.…This looks a little bit different in the online version,…but it works the same.…Just archive the team right down there.…By the way, only a moderator can archive the team,…although, any moderator can do so.…And we'll go ahead and click Archive,…archive the team, archive the team,…and the team is now gone.…
However, if you need to get it back you can still do that.…Click the Show Archive Teams icon right there,…and that's the team that we just archived.…And if we wanna make it active again,…
- Updating your profile and settings
- Chatting with people
- Sharing files in chats
- Starting calls
- Adding other people to calls and chats
- Adjusting permissions
- Adding spaces and teams
- Using the Spark mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
Making the most of Spark2m 17s
1. Getting Started with Spark
Download desktop app2m 46s
2. Communicating with People
4. Organizing and Connecting
5. Spark on Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.