Learn how to add a document set to a library.
- [Instructor] We've created just one document…in our document library,…but what if we needed that Document Set?…We have a big event coming up…for our Orange Valley Communication Art Association client,…and now we really need to get all of those…templates together all at once.…So let's create a new document set for that event.…First click New, and then select Event Document Set.…Here is where all of those fields come into play.…So as you can see, adding all of them…might not be the best idea.…Creating a new Document Set, can be cumbersome…if you ask them too many questions.…
People might get frustrated.…So you need to be strategic on what we add here.…First let's type in the name,…and then a description,…and then the client name.…For me, this is typically the contact.…Next we're gonna add the event date and the Event Manager.…
For the event date you can either type it in…or choose it from the calendar.…And then select your Event Manager.…Phyllis Lucero is our Director of Catering.…Next we have the Event Type and the number of guests.…
AuthorShari L Oswald
- Why automate your documents?
- Planning your templates
- Creating a template library
- Working with content types
- Setting up the template library
- Building document libraries
- Creating and customizing document sets
- Adding a document to a library
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
2. Working with Site Columns
3. Working with Content Types
4. Setting Up the Template Library
5. Building Your Document Libraries
Creating a library1m 3s
6. Working with Document Sets
7. Adding Documents to a Library
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.