Join Amy Balliett for an in-depth discussion in this video Marketing do's and don'ts, part of Infographics Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- In the last movie, I mentioned that writing…canned emails to get your infographic posted…is not the best way to go about accomplishing your goals.…That is just one of the many marketing dos and don'ts…to consider when promoting your infographic.…Here's a list of marketing dos.…Identify how you are going to measure success.…Is it traffic, social shares, conversions, et cetera?…Once you know this,…create an outreach list related to your goal.…Send a unique email to each person on that list.…
Develop social media thumbnails…with messaging related to your goal.…Write unique captions for each thumbnail.…Ignore negative comments in blog posts…if they are meant to incite a flame war.…Answer any comments in which people need more context…or they are correcting a sourcing issue.…Create a promotion calendar.…Add a check-in schedule to the calendar.…Spend at least three weeks promoting your infographic.…
In the last movie, we discussed…a lot of the items on this list.…That said, I'd like to take a moment…to discuss a promotion calendar and a check-in schedule.…
In this course, Amy Balliett, CEO of Killer Infographics, shows members how to create engaging and successful infographics that will stand out from the crowd. She explains the science behind good visual communication, reviews the different types of infographics, and introduces design principles and techniques that will help you build engaging and successful infographics.
- Why visual communication matters
- Types of infographics
- Focusing on message and accuracy
- Researching the infographic
- Building a wireframe design
- Working in Adobe Illustrator
- Publishing and marketing your infographic