Join Amy Balliett for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenges, part of Infographics Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- This course includes one video called "Challenges". Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start the challenge by describing your core objectives for the activity. The challenge will involve using the Adobe Illustrator infographic template. It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the challenge. When you've complete the challenge, make sure to click the matching solution video. In the solution, I'll show you how members of my design team solved that challenge, and give you some of my thinking along the way.
Again, this is an opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. I hope you have fun with it.
In this course, Amy Balliett, CEO of Killer Infographics, shows members how to create engaging and successful infographics that will stand out from the crowd. She explains the science behind good visual communication, reviews the different types of infographics, and introduces design principles and techniques that will help you build engaging and successful infographics.
- Why visual communication matters
- Types of infographics
- Focusing on message and accuracy
- Researching the infographic
- Building a wireframe design
- Working in Adobe Illustrator
- Publishing and marketing your infographic