In this video, Emmanuel Henri goes through the requirements for the course. He mentions briefly that no prior knowledge of InVision is necessary, as this is an introductory course.
- [Instructor] In this course we'll use the integration with Sketch on Mac. However, the Craft tool is almost the same for Photoshop on Mac as well. So if you're on the Windows machine, unfortunately Craft is no longer supported. So you need to be on a Mac machine to follow along. This course doesn't require any specific knowledge. So whether you're brand new to InVision or have some experience with it but would like to learn a bit more, you've come to the right place. I'm providing you with all the needed assets to follow along in the exercise files.
However, you can use your own image assets to customize your prototype. The only requirement is access to a browser on Mac or Windows. Also, keep in mind that if you have any ad blockers, add the following two domains to the safe list so InVision works properly. Add projects.invisionapp.com and add invisionapp.com.
- Working with the interface
- Creating boards
- Sharing and collaborating on boards
- Integrating InVision into your workflow
- Setting up Craft
- Building prototypes
- Using comments and Tour Points
- Collaborating with LiveShare
- User testing