Learn how to use InVision to create interactive prototypes, collaborate with teammates, and manage your UX design workflow.
- [Manny] When building a great design for a website, mobile, or web application, it can be hard to communicate using only static screens what the final user experience will be like. This is where the power of prototyping comes into play. InVision provides several tools to allow you to put together a quick prototype, add some interactions, and then collaborate and test with others to iterate it to the next level. Hi, I'm Manny. I've been using UX tools like InVision since I've started developing websites and applications, and in this course, I'll teach you how to use these powerful tools to create great prototypes.
We'll first create a board to use for inspirational photos, references, and research, then we'll set up a few InVision integrations so you can maximize your workflow while working with your prototype. Next, we'll explore the joys of making a prototype as we learn the associated tools needed to bring it to life. Finally, we'll look into how to collaborate, share, and manage your prototype with team members or test users. So if you're ready to build great prototypes with InVision, fire up your favorite browser and let's get started.
- Working with the interface
- Creating boards
- Sharing and collaborating on boards
- Integrating InVision into your workflow
- Setting up Craft
- Building prototypes
- Using comments and Tour Points
- Collaborating with LiveShare
- User testing