Learn how to continue your journey in UX prototyping. In this tutorial, Diane Cronenwett highlights how prototyping tools support the design process, and how to reach her through social media, as well as other UX courses she teaches.
- Thank you so much for watching the course. I hope that you feel confident in understanding how prototyping fits into the overall design process and the number of different approaches to prototyping to help you achieve the best user experience and bringing your ideas to life. To find out more about me, please visit my Linkedin profile. I also write on Medium and I'm on Twitter @dianecronenwett. You can check out my other courses on Hands-On Mobile Prototyping, Building and Maintaining your UX Design Portfolio, and Sketch: Mobile Design Workflows.
I love to hear more about the projects you're working on and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about prototyping and UX in general. Feel free to join our Foundations of UX Prototyping Linkedin group and let's continue this conversation. Thanks again and happy prototyping.
Explore the benefits, techniques, and tools of prototyping in this introductory course with designer Diane Cronenwett. Diane covers the basics of building effective prototypes with the right "fidelity," and getting more valuable feedback from your design testing. Learn how to build simple, satisfying prototypes on paper, and use digital prototyping tools like Moqups, InVision, and Axure to add interactivity and animation.
- What is a prototype?
- How prototyping helps user experience
- Defining prototype goals
- Sketching ideas
- Creating paper prototypes
- Building low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Creating HTML prototypes
- Testing and evaluating prototypes
- Choosing the right prototyping tool