- Navigating the interface
- Best practices for importing from Sketch
- Drawing, editing, and formatting shapes
- Managing layers
- Rapid prototyping
- Advanced animation
- Percentage-based scaling
- Creating, adding, and editing components
- Sharing and presenting your work
Skill Level Beginner
- [Drew] Hi, my name is Drew Bridewell. I'm a senior design specialist at InVision where I focus on elevating user experience practices across the globe along with team's processes around collaboration and design. Designer's responsibilities have grown exponentially over the years. One major problem we face is we have a flooded market of amazing tools that were designed in isolation making it hard to find a tool that's integrated into the modern day product life cycle. InVision Studio was designed and built to solve this problem.
In this course I'll walk you through practical examples that will typically involve using two or three different products, resulting in you having to spend countless hours to execute your big ideas. For motion, response of layouts, components, sharing your work, InVision Studio makes all this possible inside one tool with just a few clicks. We'll cover everything you need to know to get up and running with studio. Whether this is the first time you're using studio, or you need a refresher on what studio can do for you, then you've come to the right place.
Let's role up our sleeves, grab our favorite drink or coffee, and jump right in.