In this video, Emmanuel Henri demonstrates how to get the exercise files and what is included in this course. He mentions that all the screens, icon, and original design files are included in the resource folder.
- [Instructor] You can download the exercise files for free from the proper tab and extract them to your computer. For this particular course, we have only one folder, called resources. If you go into the exercise files you can click on the resources. In which you have all the image files we'll use in this course for building our board and prototype. I've also included a sketch file for the test prototype and then the file we use for the prototype in multiple formats. Feel free to extract the screens you need yourself, if you prefer.
If not, I included regular size and 2X and 3X versions of the screens and icon. Also, InVision has gladly provided all of our users with a free six month trial where you can create up to three prototypes for free for six months. So go to invisionapp.com/signup/lynda and then enter the code INV-mannny17a and then submit.
And then you'll be brought to the sign-up page and be able to register with a new account. I won't do that because I already have an account, but feel free to go ahead and it's going to be just a regular sign-up page after that.
- Working with the interface
- Creating boards
- Sharing and collaborating on boards
- Integrating InVision into your workflow
- Setting up Craft
- Building prototypes
- Using comments and Tour Points
- Collaborating with LiveShare
- User testing