In this course, UX Design Tools: InDesign, you’ll dive into the features for web and app design projects that InDesign has to offer. The features you will discover as you make you way through this course include: setting up documents, creating master pages, working with styles, adding content to Creative Cloud Libraries, creating alternate layouts, adding interactivity to a prototype, and sharing your prototype.
- [Lecturer] In this course, UX Design Tools InDesign, you'll dive into features I find really useful for web and app design projects when using InDesign. That includes, obviously, this introduction, setting up InDesign and your files and setting up things like units, creating reusable artwork and formatting, using Liquid Layouts and Alternate Layouts to be able to create maybe different sizes for a web design you're doing, creating a prototype, which involves working with links, working with buttons, working with animations, and being able to share that prototype so that other people can test it, view it, give you feedback, for instance.
- Setting InDesign preferences
- Creating InDesign files
- Creating reusable artwork and formatting
- Creating a content library with CC Libraries
- Creating wireframe screens
- Setting up alternate layouts
- Creating a prototype
- Working with multistate objects
- Creating animations
- Exporting prototypes to interactive PDF and Publish Online