Join Diane Burns for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Publish Online with InDesign.
- [Voiceover] Before you start this course, you should have a basic working knowledge of Adobe InDesign because, well, you need a document to publish. If you're not familiar with InDesign, there's no better place to start than David Blatner's InDesign CC Essential Training. The main prerequisite is that you're pretty familiar with InDesign. If that's the case, you're ready to go.
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance