Join David Blatner for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of InDesign Insider Training: Preflight and Printing.
- Before we jump in to exploring how to preflight your documents and print them from InDesign I want you to know that I am assuming that you know InDesign at least reasonably well already. I'm not going to discuss creating or editing InDesign documents in this course because I'm really focusing on printing documents that you or somebody else have already made. So, if you're new to InDesign, I strongly recommend that you take a look at my title called InDesign Essential Training here in the online training library. You might even want to review my title InDesign Insider Training: Beyond the Essentials, and, if you're planning on exporting to PDF, then you should definitely watch my title InDesign Insider Training: Print PDFs.
These titles will give you the foundations to really excel in this course.
- Working with fonts and linked images
- Previewing transparency
- Using the Preflight panel
- Managing preflight profiles
- Controlling color
- Saving and using print presets
- Printing booklets