Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating a PDF Presentation.
In this course, we'll be using many of InDesigns features for creating interactive documents. Things like buttons, transitions, audio and video and hyperlinks. For best results you should have a basic understanding of these tools and ideally some experience using them. If you've never used them, I recommend you first check out my course InDesign CC Interactive Document Fundamentals and then come back to this course for the specifics of building your presentation if your brand new to InDesign check out David Blatners InDesign essential training this will give you a basic understanding of the application including how to create and save documents how to add photos and text and how to use styles.
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.