- [Instructor] In this course, I'll demonstrate the process of taking a brochure in an existing InDesign document, adding interactive elements and then exporting the brochure to a PDF. The focus will be on working with interactive elements and not on more fundamental features of InDesign. If you need basic instruction on how to create InDesign documents and add text and images to build layout, then you should check out InDesign Essential Training, by David Blatner. If you want a detailed introduction to interactive file formats and all the different kinds of interactivity that you can build with InDesign, then check out my course, InDesign CC Interactive Document Fundamentals.
Once you have a good working knowledge of InDesign, including the basics of interactivity, then you're ready for this course.
- Adding buttons, bookmarks, and hyperlinks
- Making images and content dynamically change
- Inserting video
- Creating an interactive form
- Collecting form data
- Exporting and testing your brochure
- Fixing PDF problems with Adobe Acrobat