Join James Fritz for an in-depth discussion in this video What we're going to build, part of InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
A mood board is a style guide that is meant to share the look and feel of a design project.…I recommend that you create a mood board for all of your design projects that…involve more than one person.…This particular mood board contains ideas for masthead, fonts, colors, and…graphic treatments for the local magazine of the city of Meridian.…When we refresh this page we will see the opening animation.…It begins with the white from the bottom, and then each graphical element fades…slowly into the page.…A masthead study is a slideshow that shows a variety of logos or masthead ideas…that the designer developed while working on this identity.…
So we can press the forward and backward buttons to decide which is our favorite logo.…When we go to the next page, we can see the final logo, which slowly fades away…to show its usage on a variety of magazine covers.…The color page shows the color palette of each color that could be used in the magazine.…A subtle animation introduces us to each color square.…
- Studying new trends in digital design
- Creating a PDF and SWF presentation
- Building different navigation systems
- Creating interactive slideshows
- Animating a presentation as a SWF in InDesign
- Designing an interactive microsite
- Adding video and audio to a document
- Building an interactive TOC with buttons
- Using InDesign and Flash to build an interactive catalog
- InDesign to Flash production tips
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS5 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner10h 33m Beginner
1. Trends in Digital Design
2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents
3. Presentation File Format Options and Tips
4. Creating a Simple PDF or SWF Slide Presentation
5. Adding Advanced PDF Presentation Options
6. Building the Presentation as a Complex SWF File
7. Creating an Interactive Microsite
8. Creating an interactive Mood Board
9. Creating an Interactive Catalog
10. Converting from InDesign to Flash Professional
11. Production Tips for Going from InDesign to Flash
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.