Learn the concepts and skills you need to leverage InDesign for UX design and prototyping projects. Discover how to use InDesign tools to create wireframes and prototypes, how to work smarter by using object and text styles, and more.
- [Instructor] Hi and welcome to the UX Design Tools: InDesign course. My name is Brian Wood and I'll be leading you through. InDesign is a tool a lot of us probably have some experience with. My job in this course is to show you the features and concepts you'll need to know to work both smarter and harder while diving into a UX Design project for web or app. In this course we'll cover features like setting up a document, document guides and grids, page layouts, ways to work faster with styles, creating a prototype, and more.
So if you're ready to jump in, let's get going.
- Setting InDesign preferences
- Creating InDesign files
- Creating reusable artwork and formatting
- Creating a content library with CC Libraries
- Creating wireframe screens
- Setting up alternate layouts
- Creating a prototype
- Working with multistate objects
- Creating animations
- Exporting prototypes to interactive PDF and Publish Online