Enhance fixed-layout EPUB and Publish Online documents with interactive features such as buttons, slideshows, quizzes, and video using InDesign CC.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Keith Gilbert. Welcome to InDesign: Fixed-Layout EPUB Interactive Techniques and Publish Online. I'm an Adobe-certified instructor and consultant. I'm excited to show you how to create some useful and fun interactive techniques that you can use in your fixed-layout EPUB or publish online projects. You will learn interactive techniques that can make your projects more engaging and sticky, causing the user to spend more meaningful time with your content. I'll start by showing you some navigation button techniques, then we'll explore various ways to make slideshows, pop-up buttons, and interactive quizzes.
We'll look at how to incorporate video into your projects, how to work with animated GIFs, and more. Along the way, I'll sprinkle in abundant tips and techniques that make creating interaction easier. When you're finished with the lessons, you'll be able to use these effects as-is in your own projects, or apply the techniques you've learned to create your own unique, interactive experiences. Let's get started learning interactive techniques.
- Creating animated navigation buttons
- Building interactive slideshows
- Creating reveal buttons
- Adding multiple choice and branching quizzes
- Creating a scrolling panorama
- Embedding video
- Creating buttons to send email