Find out how to create a variety of interactive documents in InDesign CC, including PDFs, ebooks, magazines, forms, and more.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Mike Rankin and welcome to InDesign CC Interactive Document Fundamentals. In this course, we'll explore all the fundamentals of building interactive documents with InDesign. We'll look at examples of the different kinds of interactive documents you can make, which features work in each kind of document, and which ones don't. We'll dig into the details of InDesign's tool set and we'll consider the workflows and best practices for building each kind of document and I'll take you right up to the start of your project by showing you how to set up InDesign for building interactive documents.
We'll get your workspace set up and create a basic document structure to get things started off an in organized way. So lets get started now with InDesign CC Interactive Document Fundamentals.
- Overview of interactive document types
- Enhancing a project with interactive objects
- Setting up hyperlinks, page transitions, and a table of contents
- Understanding media formats
- Adding HTML animations
- Manage folios with the Folio Producer
- Creating EPUBs
- Adapting a page layout for mobile devices with Liquid Layout
- Changing page designs with primary text frames
- Formatting text with text style mapping
- Workflows for designing interactive documents
- Customizing the workspace
- Organizing content with layers
- Using third-party scripts to work on interactive documents
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS6 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPadwith Anne-Marie Concepción7h 33m Intermediate
Digital Publishing Fundamentalswith William Everhart1h 8m Appropriate for all
InDesign CS6: Interactive Documentswith Mike Rankin5h 11m Intermediate
1. Setting Up InDesign for Working with Interactive Documents
2. Types of Interactive Documents You Can Make with InDesign
3. Working with Interactive Objects
4. Using Navigation Tools
5. Multimedia Tools
6. Tools for Creating Digital Publishing Apps
7. Tools for Creating EPUBs
8. Tools for Adapting Layouts
9. Interactive Document Workflows
10. Advanced InDesign Workflows for Interactive Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.