Shows how to design collateral like business cards, letterhead, and envelopes that build brand awareness, catch the reader's attention, and extend your presence in the offline world.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Developing Brand Identity Collateral, I'm Steve Harris. In this course, I'll teach you how to develop and build the most common pieces of brand collateral that you'll need for your business or client: business cards, letterhead, and envelopes. Using the fictional graphic design firm, Red 30, as our example, we'll walk through the most important steps and considerations that you should take when you're creating the collateral package in Adobe InDesign.
Finally, we'll discuss how to output your files for use by a professional print shop. As well as creating digital versions to use when proofing or emailing. Whether you're a business big or small, this course is designed to teach you the most effective way to build a complete and professional business identity. Let's get started!
- Setting up file dimensions and resolutions
- Using consistent fonts
- Creating custom swatches
- Designing the front and back of a business card
- Integrating a logo in designs
- Outputting files for proofing and printing
- Finding branding inspiration