Join Michael Murphy for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the sample files, part of InDesign CS6 to HTML.
- View Offline
If you're a lynda.com premium subscriber, you have access to the exercise files for this course. So you can follow along step by step, or go in and reverse engineer the project files however you like. These sample files are organized into a folder for each movie in the course. And within each you'll find both before and after versions of the InDesign files. With begin and end in their file names respectively. All of the samples files are compatible with InDesign CS6 for Windows and Mac.
The available features and HTML output shown in this course will not match that of InDesign CS5.5 or earlier.
- Connecting InDesign styles to HTML tags and CSS classes
- Controlling the order of exported content
- Exporting just the content you want
- Bringing sidebars and pull quotes into HTML text flow
- Adding hyperlinks to images and text
- Replacing InDesign's CSS with a custom CSS
- Generating web-optimized images from print layouts