- You have access to the free exercise files for this course available on my course page. You'll want to download these. Once you have them downloaded to your computer, you'll find all the InDesign files required for this course in the InDesign files folder. In a later movie, I'll tell you where to install the Scripts folder. This way, you can follow along with the exact files I'm using throughout the course. Now let's begin.
- What are InDesign scripts?
- Installing scripts
- Editing scripts
- Referencing InDesign objects in scripts
- Creating a script to set preferences
- Creating a script to watermark designs
- Creating a script to transpose characters
Skill Level Beginner
Word and InDesign: Integrationwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 31m Intermediate
InDesign: Layout and Compositionwith Nigel French1h 27m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Find and Install Scripts
3. Edit a Script
5. Reference InDesign Objects with a Script
6. Create a Script to Configure Preferences and Defaults
7. Create a Script to Add Document Watermarks
8. Create a Script to Transpose Two Characters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.