Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating a PDF Presentation.
If you're a premium lynda.com subscriber, you will have access to the exercise files I'll be using throughout the movies in this video series. I recommend that you download the exercise files, and put the main folder on your desktop. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll find subfolders for each movie. And inside those, the files you can use to follow along. If you're not a premium subscriber, you won't have access to the exercise files but I still recommend that you follow along using your own files.
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.