Join Diane Burns for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Adapting an English Layout into Spanish with InDesign.
If you are a premium member at the lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used through this course. You can download the files from the Exercise Files Tab on the main page for the course. You'll find exercise files for each chapter within the exercise files folder. So you can follow along with the same InDesign files that I am working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own files.
Want to learn more? Check out Multilingual Publishing Strategies with InDesign.
- How to get your text translated
- Prepping files for translation
- Inserting special characters in Spanish text
- Creating a bilingual sign
- Setting up different languages on different layers
- Formatting Spanish text
- Translating image files