Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals (2014).
If you're a premium lynda.com subscriber, you'll have access to the exercise files I'll be using in this video series. I recommend you download the exercise files and put the main folder on your desktop. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll find subfolders for each chapter. And inside those, the files for each movie. If you're not a premium subscriber, you won't have access to the exercise files. But I still recommend that you follow along using your own files.
- Overview of interactive document types
- Enhancing a project with interactive objects
- Setting up hyperlinks, page transitions, and a table of contents
- Understanding media formats
- Adding HTML animations
- Manage folios with the Folio Producer
- Creating EPUBs
- Adapting a page layout for mobile devices with Liquid Layout
- Changing page designs with primary text frames
- Formatting text with text style mapping
- Workflows for designing interactive documents
- Customizing the workspace
- Organizing content with layers
- Using third-party scripts to work on interactive documents
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS6 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPadwith Anne-Marie Concepción7h 33m Intermediate
Digital Publishing Fundamentalswith William Everhart1h 8m Appropriate for all
InDesign CS6: Interactive Documentswith Mike Rankin5h 11m Intermediate
1. Setting Up InDesign for Working with Interactive Documents
2. Types of Interactive Documents You Can Make with InDesign
3. Working with Interactive Objects
4. Using Navigation Tools
5. Multimedia Tools
6. Tools for Creating Digital Publishing Apps
7. Tools for Creating EPUBs
8. Tools for Adapting Layouts
9. Interactive Document Workflows
10. Advanced InDesign Workflows for Interactive Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.