Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Folio Producer, part of InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals (2014).
In previous movies we looked at how to use the two DPS…panels in InDesign, the folio overlays panel and the folio builder panel.…Now let's take a look at how to manage…Folios in the Folio producer, so you can publish them.…To open the Folio producer, go to the…Folio Builder Panel menu, and choose Folio producer.…This'll launch your Web browser, and open the Folio Producer web…page, where you can see and manage the Folios you've previously uploaded.…Sign in if you need to do so, using your Adobe ID.…At the dashboard page click the Folio producer, and here are my folios.…
I'll just drag so I can read some of these columns a little…bit better, and actually resize the window a little bit bigger, there we go.…All right, now that I can see everything, I'll click on my Roux Academy 2013 folio.…And on the right-hand side, I can see folio details.…So I can see the resolution, I can see cover previews, and a description area.…And the required properties of a folio are marked with asterisks.…So the description, the cover previews, the folio name, the publication…
- Overview of interactive document types
- Enhancing a project with interactive objects
- Setting up hyperlinks, page transitions, and a table of contents
- Understanding media formats
- Adding HTML animations
- Manage folios with the Folio Producer
- Creating EPUBs
- Adapting a page layout for mobile devices with Liquid Layout
- Changing page designs with primary text frames
- Formatting text with text style mapping
- Workflows for designing interactive documents
- Customizing the workspace
- Organizing content with layers
- Using third-party scripts to work on interactive documents
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS6 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPadwith Anne-Marie Concepción7h 33m Intermediate
Digital Publishing Fundamentalswith William Everhart1h 8m Appropriate for all
InDesign CS6: Interactive Documentswith Mike Rankin5h 11m Intermediate
1. Setting Up InDesign for Working with Interactive Documents
2. Types of Interactive Documents You Can Make with InDesign
3. Working with Interactive Objects
4. Using Navigation Tools
5. Multimedia Tools
6. Tools for Creating Digital Publishing Apps
7. Tools for Creating EPUBs
8. Tools for Adapting Layouts
9. Interactive Document Workflows
10. Advanced InDesign Workflows for Interactive Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.