Up and Running with Styles in InDesign CS5
Adobe InDesign styles let you format content in your layouts easily, accurately, and consistently. In this workshop, expert trainer Chad Chelius teaches how to use every kind of style: character styles, paragraph styles, nested styles, object styles, and table styles. Learn about style overrides, the Next Style feature, importing styles from Word, sharing styles between documents, and much more. If you create content that requires consistent formatting, this workshop can help you work faster and more efficiently.
- What are styles and why should I use them?
- Setting up and applying styles
- Dealing with style overrides
- Text styles
- Object styles
- Table styles
- Using style groups
- Sharing styles between documents
- Hi, I'm Chad Chelius, author, trainer, consultant, and most importantly, InDesign user. This course is focused on InDesign styles. Styles allow you to accurately and consistently format content in your InDesign layouts with amazing power and ease. Throughout this course, I'll break down styles and help you to understand the hows and whys of styles, how they're used, and why you should use them, and the benefits that you'll gain by doing so. We'll cover all the different types of styles available in InDesign.
Topics include paragraph styles, character styles, nested styles, object styles, and table styles. You'll learn how to use all of these different styles to make InDesign do the work for you, helping you to work faster and more efficiently. If you create content that requires consistent formatting, styles are for you. You'll walk away from this course with a solid understanding of how to use styles in your day-to-day projects. I'm proud to be the author of this course, and proud of the training that I've helped produce.
I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you have fun using styles in your day-to-day projects.
Sprinkler Design with Revit17,481 Views
Photoshop Artist in Action: Uli Staiger's Atlantis10,348 Views
Getting Started with Stop Motion Animation138,837 Views
Illustrator CS3 Essential Training1,670,242 Views
Creating Ebooks with InDesign CS535,209 Views
InDesign Secrets1,515,725 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,912,634 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
InDesign Typography (2012)791,619 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2015)1,647,996 Views