- View Offline
- Setting up your InDesign files
- Creating shapes
- Stacking and grouping artwork
- Adding placeholder text
- Adding interactivity and motion to wireframes
- Creating responsive wireframes
- Using master pages and object styles
- Exporting wireframes for clients and developers
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to UX Design tools InDesign. I'm Justin Putney. In this course, we'll look at quick ways to set up documents. As well as how to set up guides and grids to quickly align wire frame objects. How to create shapes and organize content. And we'll learn how to save and reuse character, paragraph and object styles. Look at how to add inter-activity and add animations to your prototypes. And how to create alternate layouts and liquid layouts that scale to different devices.
We'll explore several ways to reuse content. And finally, we'll look at how to export your wire frames so you that you can either share them with a developer or send them to your client for review. So let's get started with UX Design Tools, InDesign.