Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of InDesign: Advanced Styles.
- [Instructor] And that brings us to the end of the course.…I hope it's given you ideas for how to incorporate…styles into your own workflow,…and that you feel more confident about working with styles.…If you'd like to stay in touch,…please connect with me on Facebook,…Nigel French Graphic Design.…I recommend you check out my other InDesign courses…here on LinkedIn Learning.…Particularly, InDesign Typography Parts one and two,…The Fundamentals of Layouts,…and Designing with Grids in InDesign.…
I'm Nigel French.…Thanks for watching and bye for now.…
- Creating, applying, and redefining paragraph and character styles
- Using Quick Apply to apply styles
- Using GREP styles to automate text formatting
- Controlling text flow with styles
- Organizing content with paragraph rules and paragraph shading
- Creating, applying, and redefining object styles
- Applying styles with Find/Change
- Mapping Word styles to InDesign styles
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner6h 42m Beginner
InDesign: Designing Templateswith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 31m Intermediate
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Paragraph and Character Styles Basics
2. Chapter Botched on Import
3. Advanced Text Styles
5. Object Styles
6. Table and Cell Styles
7. Other Uses of Styles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.