Facebook users everywhere can view your Publish Online project. Sharing your Publish Online document is the essence of what makes the technology so powerful. Learn how to use sharing options for sending the unique Publish Online URL to others by sharing it to your Facebook account page, and see how the title, description and cover thumbnail preview come into play.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Once you click this Publish button,…the whole point of Publish Online really…is to share it with others.…Fortunately, once your document is published,…it's really easy to share it…to Facebook, Twitter, or via email.…In this video we're going to talk about…sharing your Publish Online project to Facebook.…Once the document is published and this icon appears,…you can simply click on it to get the process started.…This kind of standard Facebook page appears…and you can share the project to your own timeline,…a friend's timeline, or to a group.…
Then you can share it to your own timeline,…make it public, or just share it with yourself,…all rather standard Facebook controls.…And here is our project.…Notice that Facebook automatically…picked up the title that was in our General Options dialog,…as well as the description.…And here's our cover thumbnail.…Facebook is the primary place that we use…this cover thumbnail, and you'll notice…in my current configuration, the top…of my cover thumbnail is cut off.…That's because Facebook, currently at least,…
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance