Publish Online documents can be distributed in many ways. Once your document is published, you can easily share the document via email. In this video, Diane Burns will show you how to use the email sharing icon or copy the URL to paste into other emails or HTML promotional mailings.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] We talked about how Publish Online…makes it really easy to share your project…via social media.…But it's also really easy to send it…in a simple email.…Just click on this email icon…and your email client is opened.…The title of your Publish Online document…appears here and the description…from the General options dialog appears here…along with unique URL.…All you need to do is address your email…and off it goes.…You've shared your project via email.…
Sometimes though you may want to include…the URL in another email, maybe some kind…of HTML mailing or even on your website.…And in that case you can choose…the Copy command and InDesign…copies that URL into your clipboard.…I'll switch over to this text editor…and paste it in.…And there's the URL.…Now, if you are going to use this in a website…it's probably better to pick up the embed code…that we'll talk about in another video.…But this dialogue makes it really easy…to either share your URL by email…or simply copy it to use it in other applications.…
Either way, sharing the URL of your…
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance