…Let's begin our presentation project by creating a new InDesign…file and then adding some layers for specific types of content.…This will keep the file organized and easy to work with.…So to get started, let's create a new document.…I'll choose File > New > Document, and in…the dialogue box, I have three choices here for Intent.…Print, Web, and Digital Publishing.…I won't choose Print, because this is a presentation meant to be viewed on-screen.…I can choose either Web or Digital Publishing, and these are very similar.…
Both of them will set my measurements to pixels and my…swatches to RGB, both of which I want for a presentation.…There are only two differences between Web and Digital Publishing.…One is the page size, which is 800 by…600 for Web and 1024 by 768 for Digital Publishing.…The other difference is this setting here, primary text frame,…which is on for Digital Publishing.…Primary Text Frame is helpful when you need to redo your layouts…by switching the master page that's been applied to your document pages.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.