Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting page transitions, part of Creating a PDF Presentation.
…When you're viewing presentation slides that were exported from InDesign, the…change from one page to the next is instantaneous by default.…And you may like this simple, no frills approach.…But it's not your only choice.…You can also add a variety of page transition effects between slides.…Let's see how.…There are two places where you can…add page transitions to your InDesign document.…The Pages panel.…And the Page Transitions panel. You can also…add transitions in the PDF Export dialog box.…So let's take a look at all three of those options.…
Here in the Pages panel, I can right-click on one of…my pages and choose Page Attributes > Page Transitions > Choose.…This same choice is also found in the Pages panel menu.…It opens the Page Transitions dialogue box, where there…are 12 different types of page transitions to choose from.…And as I move my cursor over them,…I get a preview of each effect.…When I find the one that I want to use, I can click on the name to select it.…I'll click on the word Fade.…The option of apply to all spreads is selected by default.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.