Join Keith Gilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Scripts and Creative Cloud, part of InDesign Scripting Made Easy.
- Throughout this course, we'll focus on…scripting InDesign.…But some of the other Creative Cloud products,…specifically InCopy, Illustrator,…Photoshop, and Bridge can also be scripted.…The concepts for scripting all these products…are largely the same, so once you learn how…to script InDesign, you'll be well on your way…to learning to script other Adobe products as well.…Of these products, InDesign has by far the richest…community of web resources, online communities,…and free and commercial scripts available.…
And finally, scripts are usually run from the scripts panel,…
- What are InDesign scripts?
- Installing scripts
- Editing scripts
- Referencing InDesign objects in scripts
- Creating a script to set preferences
- Creating a script to watermark designs
- Creating a script to transpose characters
Skill Level Beginner
Layout and Composition with InDesignwith Nigel French1h 27m Appropriate for all
Using Word and InDesign Togetherwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 30m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Find and Install Scripts
3. Edit a Script
5. Reference InDesign Objects with a Script
6. Create a Script to Configure Preferences and Defaults
7. Create a Script to Add Document Watermarks
8. Create a Script to Transpose Two Characters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.