- We have spent a bunch of time in this chapter…looking at all the different options…you can choose from in the Print dialog box.…But you wouldn't want to have to go…through that every time you print, right?…So instead, once you have set up your…Print dialog box the way you want it,…save all of your settings as a print preset.…To do that, just click the Save Preset…button at the bottom of the dialog box.…Then give it a name, and then click OK.…Now, that preset shows up in the Print Preset…pop-up menu at the top of the dialog box.…From now on, every time I have a trifold…that I want to print, I can just choose that…out of this pop-up menu, and I'm good to go.…
Now, as far as I can tell, saving a preset saves…all the different settings inside the Print dialog box…except one, and that is your page range.…Presets do not remember what pages…you are printing, it'll always revert back to All.…And I should point out that along with the settings…in the Print dialog box, InDesign usually remembers…some of your printer driver settings too.…
- Working with fonts and linked images
- Previewing transparency
- Using the Preflight panel
- Managing preflight profiles
- Controlling color
- Saving and using print presets
- Printing booklets
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Is Your Document Ready to Print?
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.