Learn how to publish interactive documents to the web with Publish Online, a powerful sharing feature built into InDesign.
- [Diane] Adobe InDesign has long been the go-to tool for print designers everywhere, but more and more, creative pros are being asked by their clients, how do I also get it online? This can make a designer's head spin, thinking about learning new software, or hiring programmers to get the job done. Fortunately, there's a really simple answer, and it's right within InDesign, right at your fingertips. It's called Publish Online. With one click, Publish Online uploads your InDesign document to Adobe Cloud servers, and it creates a unique URL that can be shared and viewed in any browser anywhere. Publish Online also supports all of InDesign's interactive features, so your document can include buttons, slideshows, video, and even animation. In this course, we'll start with some amazing, real-world examples of Publish Online, and I'll take you through each step of the publishing process while showing you tips, tricks, and troubleshooting techniques. You'll see how easy it is to use Publish Online to publish, share, and promote your documents. Join me, Diane Burns, for my LinkedIn Learning Course, InDesign: Publish Online.
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Managing published projects with the web dashboard
- Leveraging document analytics
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance
- Troubleshooting common problems