Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Diane Burns, and welcome to my Publish Online course. We're gonna learn all about publishing InDesign documents using Publish Online. We'll start by looking at some real world examples of how Publish Online is being used. (upbeat music) I'll show you an overview of the publishing process, and the various options available when you publish your document.
We'll take a look at how to share your document on Facebook and Twitter, and how you can make a PDF of your document available for offline viewing. I'll show you how to use the web dashboard to manage your documents, and explain the meaning of your document analytics. Next, we'll look at how your viewers interact with your document. And finally, I'll show you how to embed Publish Online documents in your own website. In this course, you'll learn all you need to know to start using Publish Online to publish, share, and promote your documents. Now, let's get started.