…Before we start building our slide show presentation file in, inDesign.…Let's take a peek at the finished project.…Our presentation is aimed at prospective students applying for admission at the…Roussou Academy of Art media and Design, or Roux Academy for short.…The presentation will be delivered by displaying an interactive PDF in full…screen mode, in a PDF reading application like Adobe Acrobat or Reader.…I'll go into full screen mode here in Acrobat…by pressing Command or Ctrl+L.…On the first page, I can click to play an audio file to provide some…music for the audience to listen to and…set the mode before I start the presentation.…
The music will stop when I go to the next page.…Or I can click some controls off to the side of the first page to turn it off.…To advance to the next slide, I can use the controls in…my PDF reading application, or I can use the simple navigation system…of buttons here down at the bottom right.…I can go forward or back one page at a time.…Or I can jump to the end, or the start of the presentation.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.