Publish Online lets you publish your InDesign document to the web, with a single click of the mouse, creating a unique URL that it is easily shared via email, social media or even embedding in your own website. Diane Burns shows you practical, real-world examples of how Publish Online is being used for a variety of documents.
- [Voiceover] Publish Online lets you publish any InDesign…document online, and then easily share it.…To use Publish Online, you need…Adobe InDesign CC, 2015 or later.…Once your document is ready to go,…simply click this button in the upper…right hand corner of your screen.…Your document will be uploaded to a unique URL.…Once the document is published,…you can share the unique URL via social media,…email, or even embed the document in your website,…and you can view your document right from within InDesign.…
It launches your document in your browser,…and you can preview it there.…One of the best things about Publish Online is that you can…include all kinds of interactivity in your document…using InDesign's features to add hyperlinks, or buttons,…audio or video, or even animations.…This means you can create a really compelling experience…for those who view your documents.…InDesign users all over the world…are using Publish Online for all kinds of publications,…and I thought that viewing some of this work…would be a good place to start, so you can begin…
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance