Join James Fritz for an in-depth discussion in this video Presenting a SWF, part of InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
There are two different ways that you can present a SWF: the stand-alone Flash…player projector, or web browser.…Regardless of which method you choose, be sure that you have the necessary…software installed before you begin your presentation.…To present from the stand-alone Flash player projector, you first have to…download it from Adobe's web site.…On this page, you will need to scroll down and download the player projector for…Windows, Macintosh, or Linux.…After installing the projector, you can open up and use SWF file to give a presentation.…To present in Full Screen mode, you can go to View > Full Screen, or hit…Command+F or Ctrl+F on the PC.…
To navigate inside our document, we can use the buttons that we've created…inside InDesign to go forward or backward.…If we would like to use keyboard shortcuts, we can click on the presentation and…press right arrow to go forward or left arrow to go backward.…When you're done with the presentation, you can hit Escape to leave fullscreen.…If you would like to be able to present your presentation without the Flash…
- Studying new trends in digital design
- Creating a PDF and SWF presentation
- Building different navigation systems
- Creating interactive slideshows
- Animating a presentation as a SWF in InDesign
- Designing an interactive microsite
- Adding video and audio to a document
- Building an interactive TOC with buttons
- Using InDesign and Flash to build an interactive catalog
- InDesign to Flash production tips
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS5 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner10h 33m Beginner
1. Trends in Digital Design
2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents
3. Presentation File Format Options and Tips
4. Creating a Simple PDF or SWF Slide Presentation
5. Adding Advanced PDF Presentation Options
6. Building the Presentation as a Complex SWF File
7. Creating an Interactive Microsite
8. Creating an interactive Mood Board
9. Creating an Interactive Catalog
10. Converting from InDesign to Flash Professional
11. Production Tips for Going from InDesign to Flash
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.